Manuscripts should meet the following requirements:
1. All articles should follow The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) Seventh Edition format. If an individual is from a country other than the United States and is unfamiliar with this publication style, the editors will help the author(s) find resources to format the manuscript in APA style if the manuscript is accepted for publication. (There are some internet web sites dealing with APA that may be helpful.) The only exception to rule of APA formatting is that we request that you place your figures and tables within the body of the manuscript.
2. Manuscripts should be typed, double-spaced, titled (capitalize the title), and should be between 30 to 40 pages, including the references, in length. Do not put any identification of the author(s) within the text of the manuscript. Pertinent photographs, charts, or graphs need to accompany the manuscript.
3. Manuscripts submitted should be previously unpublished and not under consideration by another publication.
4. A cover page needs to be included containing such items as the title of the manuscript (capitalized), all authors and their complete contact information such as address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail addresses. Give a brief biography of each author stating affiliation, position, degree received, etc.
5. To submit a manuscript: Advancing Women in Leadership On-line Journal is now using Texas Digital Library (TDL) Open Journal System (OJS), a state-of-the-art, pre-press open access management software, considered among the highest quality on-line manuscript management systems. Designed for the ease of use, this system has critical time saving features which compress the time needed for pre-press document handling and review. Before being able to submit a manuscript through the Texas Digital Libary, you will have to first register by creating an account.
The AWL Journal is an open access journal which is a social responsiblity that we as editors and founders are committed to uphold. Therefore, as open access, the author retains the copyright for his/her copyright.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.